The IV AMMCS International Conference
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada | August 20-25, 2017
Deadlines & Payment
Registration for the conference is open:
- Deadline for submissions of abstracts (for participants requiring a visa): April 1, 2017.
- Deadline for submissions of abstracts: May 1, 2017
- Decision on abstracts: May 15, 2017.
- Early Bird Registration: June 1, 2017.
- Deadline for author registration: July 1, 2017.
- Publication of full program: July 15, 2017.
Early bird registration fees are as follows:
- Regular participants and speakers: $270
- Postdoctoral Fellows, Professors Emeritus, Students: $100
- Accompanying person (including one banquet ticket): $100
- Plenary Speakers and Sessions Organizers
- Congress banquet (to be held on Thursday): $50
Please note that:
- After June 1, 2017 registration fees increase by $50 in each of the above eight categories of participants.
- IMPORTANT: To be included in the program, all authors presenting their papers at the conference should register before the author registration deadline (June 30, 2017).
- For minisymposia/special session organizers and plenary speakers registration fees are waived.
- Full refund of registration fees can be made only prior to May 31, 2017 and 50% refund until June 30, 2017 (minus credit card surcharge, the conference treasurer can be contacted at email@example.com). No refund can be made after this date.
- Payments can be made by credit card only. Please follow the links above to register and pay your registration fees.