The V AMMCS International Conference
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada | August 18-23, 2019
Venue & Accommodation
The conference will be taking place in the Lazaridis Hall (abbreviated as LH) located on the Waterloo Campus of Wilfrid Laurier University (see this map).
Information regarding accommodation in Waterloo can be found in the Visitor Guide, available online. However, group reservations have been made with the following hotels to offer discounts to the conference participants. Participants should make, as soon as possible, their reservations directly with the hotel (either by phone or by email - the contact information is given below) by quoting the "AMMCS2019 conference" in order to receive the special discounted price.
The information below is currently being updated.
The cut-off date for the quoted below discounted prices is April 26, 2019. Waterloo, with nearby Kitchener and Cambridge, is an important North American hub of business, located in close proximity to Toronto and the Niagara Falls. Therefore, hotel accommodation is subject to request and limited availability. Reservations are made on the first-come, first-served basis and we highly recommend making your reservation as soon as possible:
- The Inn of Waterloo: The Best Daily Room Rate is $129.99+HST per night for single or double occupancy. This rate would be eligible for a Standard Twin Queen Guest Room. All rooms would feature fridges and a single cup Keurig machine. The Hotel offers access to our upgraded Wifi service and complimentary on-site parking. They have a recreation facility that includes an Indoor Salt water pool, hot tub and sauna. Please contact The Inn of Waterloo Front Desk today to book your room. The cut-off Date is Thursday July 20th 2019. Reservation requests receives after 4:00 PM local time at the Hotel on the Cut-off Date will be accepted on a space and rate availability basis. Contact: 519-804-1130. Please quote block AMMCS 2019.
- Delta Waterloo: $156 per night, excluding taxes. The hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Uptown Waterloo, and close proximity to Wilfrid Laurier University. To make online reservations, please use the following link: Book your group rate for WLU AMMCS Conference. The last day to book a room is 19 June 2019.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Waterloo-St.Jacobs: $139 for a King Studio Suite (1 King Bed, 1 Queen size pull out couch), $149 for a 1 Bedroom Queen Suites (2 Queen Beds, 1 Queen size pull out couch). All rooms are suite style with full kitchens. All prices exclude taxes and include a hot buffet breakfast daily, a complimentary dinner Monday-Thursday, WiFi, free parking, and a corporate shuttle to WLU (Subject to availability). Take advantage of our great amenities, such as our swimming pool, fitness centre, outdoor patio/BBQ area and mini golf green. Contact: Telephone. 519-514-0088 extension 5505 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Crowne Plaza Kitchener-Waterloo: Crowne Plaza Kitchener-Waterloo is a short driving distance to Wilfrid Laurier, has over 100 local restaurants within walking distance, parking available on site, and the bus terminal is also a short walking distance. Being in the heart of downtown Kitchener we close to all this historic region has to offer. $119 plus taxes for single and double occupancy, and an additional $10 per person to a maximum of 4 occupants. All guestrooms come with complimentary wifi, coffee & tea, and a fridge and microwave. Parking is available on site a discounted rate of $12 per vehicle per night. Reservations: 1-519-744-4141
- Holiday Inn Express: located in the heart of Southern Ontario and is steps to the St. Jacob's Farmer's Market, Antique Market, and Factory Outlet Mall. Our location is just over an hour west of Toronto and is only a short drive from the Region of Waterloo International Airport (YKF). We proudly offer complimentary Express Start Breakfast featuring two hot items daily omelets with cheese or scrambled eggs, sausage or bacon, and biscuits. 14 Benjamin Road. Book online or call: 1-877-660-8550.
- The Summer Accomodations at University of Waterloo rates are $55/night for a Single or Double Room, plus applicable taxes. These rates include free overnight parking, free WiFi, daily housekeeping of the common areas along with weekly linen and towel exchange. Make a reservation via the Summer Accommodation's Online Portal.
- The Walper Hotel: Each room comes stocked with just enough heritage, quirk and charm coupled with lovely modern amenities to ensure your comfort! Our hotel rooms are fitted with the finest of furnishings, custom wallpaper, oodles of natural light and loads of tech friendly options for the sophisticated traveler. We aimed for the perfect balance of timeless glamour and contemporary comfort, and we are sure you will agree that we have succeeded. No two hotel rooms are exactly alike at The Walper Hotel. The variety allows our staff to select the hotel room that will best match your needs. We are pleased to offer you a rate of $159CDN+HST for our pocket rooms (per room per night) To make online reservations, please use the following link: Book your stay for WLU AMMCS Conference. The last day to book a room is 19 June 2019.
Accessibility Statement: AMMCS is committed to creating an accessible environment for all.