The V AMMCS International Conference
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada | August 18-23, 2019
Minisymposium (ID: SS-QIQC)
Quantum Information and Quantum Computation
Ahmed Farouk (WLU, Waterloo) Shohini Ghose (WLU University) Hussien Abulkasim (Assiut University)
Quantum information and computation present various unusual characteristics by employing quantum mechanics to describe and process information, such as quantum superposition, quantum parallel computing and quantum entanglement contrasted with classical computation. Therefore, it is anticipated that applying quantum technologies in different fields will allow abilities and achievements that are, as yet, unrivaled by their classical equivalents. These improvements could be regarding computing speed, guaranteed security, and minimal storage requirements. The scientific objective of the special session is to gather the theoretical and experimental quantum information community to present and discuss the latest ground-breaking work in the field.
We invite original contributions, work-in-progress and survey/review articles in all areas of quantum computing and information. Survey and review articles targeted at researchers should be comprehensive and well written. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Quantum algorithms and complexity.
- Quantum information theory.
- Quantum communication, repeater networks.
- Quantum cryptography and related topics; Implementations and Challenges.
- Quantum programming languages and compilers.
- Quantum circuit minimization.
- Quantum computer: Design and Implementation.
- Quantum Machine Learning.
- Quantum optics and ultracold atoms.
- Distributed Quantum Computation and Error Correction.
- Quantum Chemistry and Quantum Biology.
Please note the ID code assigned to your presentation (identical to the ID code of your accepted abstract). It is required for submitting your paper for the AMMCS-2019 Proceedings. Submission is not mandatory. All submitted papers will be refereed and only accepted papers will be published in the AMMCS-2019 Proceedings.
If you intend to submit your paper, please go to the AMMCS Proceedings Page. Follow exactly the Author Instructions accessible from that page.